Volunteer at LOUD?
Do you like taking pictures or printing t-shirts? Maybe you can drive, or have experience from martial arts, scouting or a marching band? Help us give a group of cool girls an awesome summer vacation!
Possible tasks can be:
- Contribute to the social activities, games or workshops
- Take pictures, video and keep in touch with press
- Welcome guest bands and artists, and help organize concerts
- Other things that you are good at!
We can offer
- becoming a part of an amazing local and global music network
- a week-end workshop in Oslo, where you learn about youth organization, leadership skills, LOUD’s pedagogic, methods and much more
- Travel, lodging and board expenses are covered
- An unforgettable week with lots of new friends!
If this sounds like fun, send us an short application where you write a little bit about yourself, and why you want to be a part of LOUD! Please state which dates you are available as well. The camps for 2019 will find place at Haugetun Folkehøyskole outside Fredrikstad June 23.-29. and July 1.-7
Submit application here
Teach at loud?
Do you love teaching music and want to promote more female artists into the music industry? Do you play piano, drums, el-bass, el-guitar or vocals? We are looking for passionate teachers, who would like to share theirs love for music with young woman. As a teacher in LOUD! you will be responsible for one or two bands during the camp week and hold lessons in your main instrument. You will also be responsible for band practices, and should therefore be comfortable with other instruments and songwriting.
We are seeking the following from applicants
- Enjoys participating in social activities
- An responsible adult
- Loves kids and youth
- Can identify yourself with LOUD!'s philosophy and intentions
We can offer:
- An inspiring and educating experience
- Support from other teachers, the LOUD! team and volunteers
- An obligatory leader-seminary, where you will learn about LOUD!'s pedagogy, methods, leadership skills and tools to make the camp safe and fun for participants, volunteers and teachers. The seminary will find place in Oslo April 6.-8.
- A set wage for the whole week
If this sounds like fun, send us a short application where you write a little bit about yourself, relevant experience/education and why you want to teach at LOUD! Please state which camp(s) you would like to work at. The camps for 2019 will find place at Haugetun Folkehøgskole outside Fredrikstad Juni 23.-29. and Juli 1.-7.
LOUD! wants to contribute to an inclusive and diverse music industry. We would therefor like to encourage people from minority groups to apply. We believe in the strength of role models, and therefor only have woman or trans people who indentify themselves as woman, as leaders, teachers and volunteers.
Submit application here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 15th